Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Identified: Takara Blockman/Robolinks Gun


Twitter's @JohnDoctorKent has identified this gun as a Blockman weapon! Matt D sends pictures.

It's part of a very large boxed set and is indeed a Takara item which came out around the same time as Transformers' US debut. What I like about it-- as I found it as a loose part in a thrift store bin-- is that it works with my modern Transformers toys that could use a gun, too.

Thanks everybody!




I found this at a thrift store (the same day as the Blockman) and heck if I can figure out what it is-- I'm assuming it's related to the Blockman due to it being in the same bin, but it could be a coincidence. Any ideas which set it came from?

Description: Gun. unpainted.
Color: Black.
Material: Plastic.
Length: 3 1/4-inches
Other: 5mm peg for hands, on sides. Similar dimensions to the Transformers Mini-Con connector points. If this isn't a Takara-designed toy, I'll buy a hat so that I may eat it.



Do you know which action figure belongs to this item? Please let us know in the comments or Tweet me!

No comments:

Post a Comment